RE/MAX Community and The Stracuzzi Team operates the https://patrickstracuzzi.com/ website, which provides the SERVICE.
Information Collection and Use
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information you provide by filling in forms on our website (www.stracuzzi.com); and information given in hard copy form or by any other means providing: your name; date of birth; address; interests; marketing preferences; when appropriate your credit information; and any other personal information relevant to the services we provide. This information may be provided when you are registering interest, transacting with us, subscribing to our services or for newsletters or requesting information;
- correspondence or other contacts you may have with us;
- details of transactions you carry out through our website, and any communications by telephone, in person or by any other means relating to those transactions. This may include recording certain telephone conversations, for example relating to live bidding;
- details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, web logs or other communication data and the resources you access.>
The information you provide to us will be used for contacting and processing transactions but may also be used for internal data processing, such as compiling statistical information about your interests and the use of www.stracuzzi.com. As a service to you, we may also use this information to customize the content we offer.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
How Is This Personal Information Used?
RE/MAX Community and The Stracuzzi Team will collect, record, store and use your personal data among the RE/MAX Community and The Stracuzzi Team for clearly specified purposes including but not limited to:
- providing you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we believe would interest you in a way that is targeted and relevant. This could include but is not limited to auctions, private sales, storage services and transportation, valuations, real estate, education and insurance;
- carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- notifying you about changes to our products and services;
- ensuring that our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- selling or purchasing property or services
- (unless you object,) advising you of forthcoming sales, events, services and other updates.
In order to provide you with marketing information about our products and services, we may contact you by email, text, SMS or any other messaging service, telephone, fax, post or any other means. At the bottom of any marketing emails you will have a clearly marked unsubscribe option from future mailings. In addition, you may at any time send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for your name to be removed from our lists.
We will not share your personal data with anyone outside the RE/MAX Community and The Stracuzzi Team other than in accordance with the law and as stated in this Policy. We may from time to time however need to disclose your personal data to certain third parties.
Agents or Contractors of RE/MAX Community and The Stracuzzi Team
We may need to disclose certain personal information to our Agents or Contractors to enable RE/MAX Community and The Stracuzzi Team to process transactions or communicate with you. Where we do so it will be on the basis that these agents/contractors are required to keep the information confidential and secure, and will not use the information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for RE/MAX Community and The Stracuzzi Team.
Anti-Money Laundering and Regulatory Authorities
We may need to retain and disclose certain information about you to regulatory authorities and to appropriate agencies to conduct anti-money laundering and trade sanction checks and to assist with fraud prevention, in particular, in compliance with our AML obligations and in relation to trade sanctions. We will disclose this information as is required by law.
We may need to disclose certain personal information about you to credit agencies to conduct appropriate checks when you are transacting with us.
While we will not voluntarily disclose your personal data we may disclose such information if we are required to do so by a valid Court Order, if we are lawfully requested by government or law enforcement authorities, if we are required to do so pursuant to other legal processes, or if it becomes necessary to protect the rights or property of RE/MAX Community and The Stracuzzi Team.
If a user elects to use my referral service (if present) for informing a friend about our site, we ask them for the friend’s name and e-mail address. This site will automatically send the friend a one-time e-mail inviting them to visit the site. This site stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time e-mail. The friend may contact us to request the removal of this information from our databases.
We will take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the security and integrity of all personal information provided to our website, or by any other means electronic or otherwise.
We will ensure that your personal data within RE/MAX Community and The Stracuzzi Team is suitably protected against both unauthorized physical and electronic access. These measures include an electronic firewall and various other protection measures that involve virus scanning, installation of security patches, vulnerability testing, backup and recovery planning, employee training, security audits and other steps designed constantly to improve the data protection posture. However, we cannot guarantee that information during transmission through the internet or any computer network is entirely safe from unauthorized intrusion, access or manipulation. We will have no liability for disclosure of information due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties. In any event, where we believe personal data has been compromised, we will notify you of this.
Links To Other Sites
RE/MAX Community and The Stracuzzi Team sites contain links to other websites which are not operated by RE/MAX Community and The Stracuzzi Team. The information you provide to us will not be transmitted to other websites. However, these websites may collect personal information about you in accordance with their own privacy policies. RE/MAX Community and The Stracuzzi Team is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13.