Tis’ The Season For Selling
Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and…Closings!!! It’s about to get busy here on the Treasure Coast. Not just busy roads and busy restaurants and busy holidays, but also a busy Holiday Real Estate Market! While housing inventory can tend to be lower in the fall, the buyers that are shopping are more likely to be serious about purchasing a home during the Holiday season. If selling has crossed your mind, even for a split second, check out these 11 reasons why the Holiday Real Estate Market is on fire!
- People who look for a home during the holidays are more serious buyers!
- Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the holidays and less competition means more money for you!
- Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home! Less demand means less money for you.
- Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays!
- Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price.
- Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a working week.
- Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
- January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait until Spring to buy, you must be on the market now to capture that target market.
- You can still be on the market but you have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days during the Holiday!
- You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year!
- By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money. This will allow you to sell high and buy low!
Tis’ the season for selling…and buying! If you are thinking about selling your home in the Stuart, Palm City, Jensen Beach or surrounding areas, The Stracuzzi Team guarantees that now is the time. Get ahead of the game and call Pat today for a free market evaluation on your home! 772-283-9991